Sunday, January 30, 2011

Phones, laptops and me

Phones.
In a recent conversation with my friend in San Diego while I was asking him his opinion of the DC Universe Online pc game, we started talking technology. I have had my Droid Incredible since the day it released and yes it is 'Incredible' and he has the iPhone. We compared the technology and our likes and the potential for improvement. The new Motorola Atrix became a focus due to the capabilities.
Check out the phone for yourself on this Link (Atrix). You will find this to be a a versatile phone with a ton of potential. I need to get my hands on this one!

Laptops.
People are always asking around "What's a good laptop?"
Well that is a loaded question and it certainly depends on your needs, the applications and the depth of your pockets ($$$$). However, I recently was turned onto checking out the new Acer (Yes, ACER) Iconia and I am blown away from what I have seen so far. The laptop will offer a dual touch screen design! The idea is sure to entice the technology fan in all of us. Check out the information that is available HERE (Iconia) and preview the design. Based on poking around, I have found the Iconia will run the Windows 7 operating system. The inner workings of this machine, which looks like a tablet design, will include the Intel Core i5 processor and 1 GHz CPU CPU is bundled with 4 GB DDR3 RAM and have a base hard disk size of 750 GB. As with all competitive laptops the Acer will have HDMI, USB (2.0 and 3.0) and Wi-Fi connectivity. Here is a short video on THIS LINK from CNET demonstrating the Iconia. The release date is still not known and there has only been speculation on the price point. Take a look and Enjoy!

 Me.
The Rockford Register Start offered me the chance to introduce myself to the public. So get to know me and thank you for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment