Sunday, March 6, 2011

New growth

Just a bit of personal promotion - Today I have just recieved word my application as a Journal reviewer for the Journal of Information Systems Education has been accepted and already assigned my first review!!! Now I hope to get accepted as a standard contributor to Examiner.com; still waiting but its only been a few days since I submitted my applicaiton so patience is required....

This Tuesday AITP will be hosting the Executives Club of Chicago, Technology Conference - Tomorrow's Technology Today. I look forward to the event and will be sure to share the experience. The topics of the conference will focus on the mobility, digitization, social networks and cloud computing. These areas are areas in technology which are once again changing the landscape of how business gets done. Keep an eye out for much more to come this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations PJ!
    Your focused effort in meeting hard to get accomplishments is a source of inspiration for me, and should be viewed the same by everybody that benefits from your vision, hard work, and experience.
    Good luck and many noticeable accomplishments.
    Iris Florea

    ReplyDelete